Sunday, September 05, 2010
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Today, i gone through a lots of stuff in netbeans area and got some more details in a awesome platform for software development called NetBeans Platform.
Check these below links for more:
- All about tutorials/help/APIs
- ScreenCast on Creating Applications on NetBeans Platform 6.9
- Free NetBeans Platform Certified Training
- In The Brain of Geertjan Wielenga - A Video: The NetBeans Platform
- Top 10 NetBeans APIs
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
1. Intro to Cloud Computing - WikiPedia Article
2. How Cloud Computing Works - HowStuffWorks.com Article
3. What is Cloud Computing - YouTube Video
4. Webnair: Cloud Computing - An Introduction for Startups and Developers - Check Here
5. Introduction to Cloud Computing Architecture - Sun's Article
6. Sun's Cloud Computing Home
7. Cloud Computing 101 - Slides
8. A Cloud Computing Solution in Universities - A Virtual Lab Concept
9. U.S. Federal Government Cloud Computing Requirements
10. Cloud Computing Journal
11. 3Tera Announces Cloud Computing Certification
12. The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
1. Using Randomization in Java Unit Testing
2. A Test-Driven Development Stack for Java: Maven, Jetty, Mockito, and JAX-RS
3. Test Cases Made Easy with JUnit 4.5
Saturday, December 05, 2009
For session details, click here.
Also looking forward to meet Arun who is speaking on JavaEE 6 and GlassFish.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
1) Web Services Using NetBeans 6.0
2) Web Services Programming (with Passion!) Hands-on Online Course
3) Web Services Tips by Łukasz at http://jee-bpel-soa.blogspot.com/
4) Metro Web Services:
- Metro Home Page
- Metro Overview
- Java Web services: Introducing Metro
- Create a Metro JAX-WS Web service using GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse
- A Common Ant Build File for Metro-Based Services and Clients
Web Services Forum
10) CodeRanch.com: SCDJWS Forum
A birds-eye view of Web services
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Speaker: Larry Wake, Group Manager, Solaris Operating System, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Length of program: 11 min
Watch this webcast.
You can also get Free Solaris from here.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
One of the good and detailed article about Load balancing using Tomcat, Apache Web Server and JMeter is published at theServerSide(dot)com by Avneet Mangat.
It says - "This article discusses load balancing in the context of a web application. The application is accessed using https, requires a user to login and some user specific information is stored in session."
Read it here. Via: theserverside(dot)com